Contact: Chris Arnold | 407.222.4426 | Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - Set Designer
- Director: Anthony & Joe Russo, Production Designer: Charles Wood
- Daddy's Home 2 (2017) - Illustrator
- Director: Sean Anders, Production Designer: Clayton Hartley
- Fate of the Furious (2017) - Set Designer
- Director: F. Gary Gray, Production Designer: Bill Brzeski
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 (2017) - Set Designer
- Director: James Gunn, Production Designer: Scott Chambliss
- The House (2017) - Illustrator
- Director: Andrew Cohen, Production Designer: Clayton Hartley
- The Big Short (2016) - Illustrator
- Director: Adam McKay, Production Designer: Clayton Hartley
- Star Wars: Episode VIII (2017) - Art Department Assistant
- Director: Rian Johnson, Production Designer: Rick Heinrichs
- Star Trek 3 (2016) - Art Department Assistant
- Director: Roberto Orci, Production Designer: Scott Chambliss
- First in Flight - Props Assistant
- AFI Thesis - Director: Brandon Hess, Production Designer: Whitney Donald
- Faulkner "Triumph of the Underdogs" - Art Department Assistant
- Revel Pictures - Director: Arthur To, Production Designer: Marlie Arnold
- Aaron's Rent to Own - Graphic Design, 3D Modeler
- Volvo - Graphic Design, 3D Modeler
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects (beginner), Sketchup, AutoCAD, Rhino, Unity3D, Office
ima Design - Architectural Project Manager. Newport Beach, CA 2013 - 2014
- Project Manager and designer. Responsible for design and construction of architectural projects including budget and workload management. Currently directing the work of 5 staff members across a dozen projects.
Disney Imagineering - Architectural Designer. Glendale, CA 2012-2013
- Project designer. Responsible for area development as a member of the Fantasyland team working on the Shanghai Disney theme park.
LPA Associates - Architectural Job Captain. Irvine, CA 2011 - 2012
- Job Captain. Responsible for the design and construction of multiple secondary education projects.
VHB Associates - Architectural Designer. Orlando, FL 2005 - 2011
- Designer. Responsible for the design and construction of a multitude of project types including resort and theme park design, office, community design and public works.
Ball State University - Bachelors of Landscape Architecture. 2000 - 2005